Web Development Associate Instructor
The ideal associate instructor candidate has a passion for teaching others how to code along with professional experience writing software for a minimum of 2 years.
Wyncode teaches the following technologies:
- Ruby on Rails
- Agile methodology
We look for the following key attributes when adding to our team:
- Positive & Passionate
- Finding and implementing improvements at Wyncode
- Taking initiative is part of our hustle
- Goes the extra mile & never settles for status quo
- Stays up to date with industry trends, innovative ideas and best practices
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Able to make decisions must be made on the fly and/or multitask in order to get things done
- We strive to be supportive and encouraging to all students and team members
As an Instructor:
- You help guide the learning process of each student in a helpful, encouraging and positive manner. Always ensuring punctuality and cooperation with fellow instructors, teaching assistants and students.
- You plan and deliver lectures, assignments, live coding and break-out sessions.
- You create curriculum content and homework.
- You assist students with assignments and projects.
- You provide feedback to students on their assignments, in-class code and one-on-one sessions.
- You ensure you are prepared for the day’s topic(s) by reviewing material prior to delivering lessons.
- You contribute to the development of Wyncode's internal applications and other tools.
- You attend and participate in Wyncode events.
- You help promote the school to prospective students as well as hiring and community partners.
Wyncode Academy is a leading accelerated learning program in Florida, licensed by the Florida Department of Education. Our programs transform ambitious individuals into programmers and designers with business acumen. In today’s technology-driven world it’s essential to learn both the technical and soft skills needed to be successful. Our programs do both. We equip individuals with the skills needed to build and create innovative products while immersing them in a vibrant ecosystem of talented individuals and great companies building great things.
Working at Wyncode means being a part of a passionate, dynamic and energetic team. We are laser-focused on one goal: immersing ambitious individuals in a demanding learning environment engineered to develop successful coders and designers with business acumen. We set the highest standards and we always hustle the extra mile. As a team and as individuals we strive for greatness. We listen and we’re there when our students need us. Our team embraces positivity and productivity. We also believe in and constantly implement agile and lean methodologies and use them in everything that we do as a team and in the classroom. Our Wynbase campus is located in the coolest neighborhood in Miami: Wynwood. We want to be in a place we love to work and those are also the places our students will love to learn too.
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Weekly Team Lunches
- Quarterly Team Retreats
- Education Benefit
- Team European Trip