Wyncode is a world class technology educator immersing ambitious individuals in a demanding and inspiring learning environment engineered to develop successful coders and designers with business acumen. We believe in a disruptive education model and feel that an immersive environment is the best way to learn practical and relevant technology skills quickly.
Since 2014, Wyncode has graduated over 450 developers working at more than 200 technology companies. We have been selected as the South Florida Business Journal Startup of the Year and the Miami-Dade Beacon Council Educator of the Year.
Wyncode is looking for a team member with a passion for user acquisition and activation. As a Admissions Counselor, you will report to the Admissions Manager. This role is responsible for working with potential students so they understand the level of effort required to be a Wyncoder. This must be your passion and not just a job in order to succeed.
You will embody Wyncode’s core values: Build Community, Empower, Embrace Diversity, Hustle, Iterate & Innovate while striving to achieve our mission which is to develop successful coders and designers with business acumen. You will create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our prospective, current and graduated developers, through events and building relationships.
Ultimately, your success will be determined by the number of qualified developers, designers and digital specialists attending Wyncode’s programs.
The successful candidate will have a history of startup success and will be specifically tasked with the following objectives:
- Foster a pipeline of prospective students
- Interview prospective students to match them with Wyncode curriculum based on their qualifications and goals
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to develop and host Wynfo sessions (lead generation sessions for prospective students) and other admissions related events
- Regular reporting on all admissions initiatives, in a detail oriented data-driven approach
- Research and analyze, external forces and factors that may impact performance including economic, technological, competitive and demographics and recommend appropriate actions to capitalize on market conditions and minimize the effects of competitive activity.
- Report to Admissions on all admissions efforts
- 1-3 years in sales or recruiting at a startup
- Experience working with analytics and budgets
- Proven understanding of CRMs
- Ability to own and drive admissions campaigns
- Creative, passionate, fun, and detailed oriented
- A self starter with a get it done attitude that is driven by a passion to exceed quotas
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Industry leading paid time off
- Annual education benefit
- Team offsite retreats
- Team trip to Europe