Entry-Level Automation Engineer
About the Opportunity
This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to start a new career in automation engineering. No previous field experience required. Wyncode -- in collaboration with Liquid Consulting -- will provide pre-qualified applicants with the training necessary to fulfill all job responsibilities. Applicants that successfully complete the program are guaranteed an employment offer.
The automation engineering training program or bootcamp, as we like to call it, will be completely free of charge. However, applicants will have to be pre-qualified and go through a series of tests and interviews before being accepted into the program. So if you’re competitive, self-driven, and motivated to start a new profitable career, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Wyncode Academy is a leading accelerated learning program in Florida. In today’s technology driven world, it’s important to learn both the technical and soft skills needed to be successful which is why our program incorporates development in both these areas. Launched in May 2014, Wyncode maintains a 91% job placement rate for its Web Immersive program with its flagship location in the Wynwood Arts District of Miami, FL.
About the Automation Bootcamp:
This is a high-intensity, 10 week course that will teach you everything you need to know to start a new career in automation engineering. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from highly qualified instructors in the field and attend classes with like-minded peers. The program is completely free for pre-qualified applicants and offers guaranteed employment upon completion.
Key Attributes to Join the Program:
- Organization and enthusiasm.
- Self-driven and welcomes challenges.
- Basic knowledge of general thermodynamics is a plus!
- Be willing to travel at least 25% of the time.
- High School diploma.
- Communicate well in English, spoken and written.
- Be technically inclined, as well as adept at problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Free automation bootcamp for pre-qualified applicants.
- Guaranteed employment as an automation engineer for all applicants that successfully complete the bootcamp.
- Housing included for the duration of the bootcamp.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to design, develop and manage complex automation systems.
- Competitive starting salary with an opportunity for growth.
- Travel across the United States.