Wyncode is a world class technology educator immersing ambitious individuals in a demanding and inspiring learning environment engineered to develop successful coders and designers with business acumen. We believe in a disruptive education model and feel that an immersive environment is the best way to learn practical and relevant technology skills quickly.
Since 2014, Wyncode has graduated over 450 developers working at more than 200 technology companies. We have been selected as the South Florida Business Journal Startup of the Year and the Miami-Dade Beacon Council Educator of the Year.
Wyncode is looking for a team member with a passion for user acquisition and activation. As the Admissions Manager, you will report to the CEO, lead the Admissions team, and work hand in hand with the Marketing team. This role is responsible for Wyncode’s overall admissions strategy and the execution of this strategy. This must be your passion and not just a job in order to succeed.
You will embody Wyncode’s core values: Build Community, Empower, Embrace Diversity, Hustle, Iterate & Innovate while striving to achieve our mission which is to develop successful coders and designers with business acumen. You will work with and support the Admissions team while ensuring that Wyncode’s admissions process is fully operational running smoothly. You will create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our prospective, current and graduated developers, through events and building relationships.
Ultimately, your success will be determined by the number of qualified developers, designers and digital specialists attending Wyncode’s programs.
The successful candidate will have a history of startup success and will be specifically tasked with the following objectives:
- Direct the development and management of both short and long term integrated Admissions & Sales plans that build brand awareness, establish differentiation, and drive profitable actions. Attack business issues with an analytical mindset and an understanding of practical tactics as well as broader strategic actions.
- Implementation of strategy across multiple courses
- Foster a pipeline of prospective students
- Act as thought-leader for the Wyncode brand including all aspects of admissions
- Measure all admissions results with constant iteration to improve outcomes
- Forge and foster partnerships and sponsorships with key technology events and organizations
- Develop and apply market research and consumer insights to: define business opportunities, identify and target markets, position the brand, assist with development of new products, and effective communication programs, and track and measure results.
- Regular reporting on all admissions initiatives, in a detail oriented data-driven approach
- Leadership of a growing admissions team, including establishing clear responsibilities, communication and reporting
- Research and analyze, external forces and factors that may impact performance including economic, technological, competitive and demographics and recommend appropriate actions to capitalize on market conditions and minimize the effects of competitive activity.
- Report to CEO and Board of Directors on all admissions efforts
- Develop and effectively manage a complex financial budgets with financial controls
- Interact with prospective students at Wynfo sessions (lead generation sessions for prospective students) and other admissions related events
- 1-3 years of experience managing data driven teams
- Experience in sales or recruiting at a startup
- Experience working with analytics and budgets
- Proven understanding of principles and tools related to pipeline analysis
- Ability to lead & drive multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Creative, passionate, fun, and detailed oriented
- A self starter with a get it done attitude that is driven by a passion to exceed quota
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Industry leading paid time off
- Annual education benefit
- Team offsite retreats
- Team trip to Europe