Wyncode is a world class technology educator immersing ambitious individuals in a demanding and inspiring learning environment engineered to develop successful coders and designers with business acumen. We believe in a disruptive education model and feel that an immersive environment is the best way to learn practical and relevant technology skills quickly.
Since 2014, Wyncode has graduated over 450 developers working at more than 200 technology companies. We have been selected as the South Florida Business Journal Startup of the Year and the Miami-Dade Beacon Council Educator of the Year.
Wyncode is looking for a team member with a passion for user acquisition and activation. As a Admissions Associate, you will report to an Admissions Counselor. This role is responsible for serving as the initial point of contact with prospective students. This must be your passion and not just a job in order to succeed.
You will embody Wyncode’s core values: Build Community, Empower, Embrace Diversity, Hustle, Iterate & Innovate while striving to achieve our mission which is to develop successful coders and designers with business acumen. You will create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our prospective, current and graduated developers, through events and building relationships.
Ultimately, your success will be determined by the number of qualified developers, designers and digital specialists attending Wyncode’s programs.
The successful candidate will be specifically tasked with the following objectives:
- Be a prospective student’s first point of contact immediately after they express their interest in Wyncode by responding to inbound communications via phone or email
- Point prospective students toward Admissions Counselor based on their personal goals and qualifications
- Provide assistance to current students as necessary
- 0-1 year in sales or recruiting at a startup
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven understanding of principles and tools related to pipeline analysis
- Creative, passionate, fun, and detailed oriented
- A self starter with a get it done attitude that is driven by a passion for user interaction
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Industry leading paid time off
- Annual education benefit
- Team offsite retreats
- Team trip to Europe